Dust in the attic

I totally forgot about my first ever blog that I started years ago. The project came from experiments with my Nikon. Oh, I loved that camera. It was my favorite toy.

Wow. Isn't it funny when you find something old and it's as if it's a brand new discovery because you really don't remember it?
No? Not funny? Well, it's interesting at least how our memory works.

I'm faced with a dilemma now. I feel like I'd like to continue that project. But should I start it over and include it in this blog? Or should I continue with the old blog? Or start a completely new blog?
Well, I probably won't add to the old blog as the Webs site editor is annoying me. Blogger is a bit more user friendly.

I didn't write too many pages in English so unfortunately there isn't much to read.
If you're curious, feel free to visit :)

FotoKram - my very old blog

Please excuse any grammar/spelling mistakes you find there. I was still learning English at that time.

This was also my experiment with CSS coding and looking at it now, there are some issues. Browser updates are not CSS's friends.

Update:
Unfortunately, I just found out that my old blog was taken down. Probably because I haven't signed in to edit it in years. It's a shame to have my work lost. I probably should have saved it, right? Lesson learned...


Comments

Popular Posts