Tropical Adventure - The Beach

Boracay is beautiful. There's no other words for it.

We spent a lot of money on resort but it was worth it.
What's not to love?
The truth is that from the entire trip to Philippines, Boracay is where I really felt I was on vacation. I brought my new camera with me and just look at this. LOOK AT THIS!
This image makes my heart weep

I got to play around with my camera and results were awesome

Impossible colors
I originally planned to write more about the island but maybe because I didn't write it right away, I no longer want to say anything. I want to preserve only the nice memories from my trip.
For example, the sand so fine and soft, when it stuck to your skin, you didn't even feel it. 
Watching the resort workers combing the sand few times a day and sometimes draw patterns with their rakes just for fun.
Looking at my son with his messy beach hair and thinking, "This is what happiness looks like."

I hope to visit you again, Boracay. We'll see each other yet.
Bye Love.




Comments

Popular Posts